Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Leaving, on a Jet Plane...





We're in Utah...
the plane left about an hour late as it was about an hour late arriving from Pittsburgh in the first place. So we just chilled at the airport in Dallas until it was time to board. Then, once on our way, we made really good time, cutting off about 45 minutes being behind. Preston slept the whole trip - I tried to...I always wear scrubs when I travel...no make up and usually flip flops. I was in usual form except the snow eliminated the comfort of the flip flops. Other than that though, the trip was normal - I picked up the rental car, we went quickly to visit my mother before going over to my sister Rebecca's and then stopped at a taco place for a quick bite to eat before going back to Becca's to watch the BYU basketball game. Another win for the Cougars....
Now, we are over at Del's brothers home in Alpine, where we will be staying the next 6 days of our trip...Kylie is nursing Preston in the other room, Kathryn is downstairs reading in her room before going to bed and I am finishing up here before hitting the sack myself.
Weird being in Utah again...not like last summer. I'm feeling a little connection here this time...going to go visit some friends tomorrow and drive by some familiar places. Then I have some wedding things to do with Rebecca for the next few days. Going to keep taking pictures of our comings and goings and try to blog every day....mainly want to try and express some of my emotions and feelings as the big day gets closer.

No comments: