Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Something in the Utah Air





Being away from Texas is making me do things I wouldn't normally do -
So, I had to document them so I would have proof when I told my husband that I actually ate...
COOKED CARROTS!!! Yes, you read that right....
I hate cooked carrots.... always have and probably always will. But these?? Were actually okay - sliced, buttered and salted with sea salt. And I ate them....picture proves it.
I started the day with Kylie coloring my hair - I'm back to no gray and auburn color. Then play time with Preston before going over to Rebecca's so Preston could meet his great grandpa and grandma - Rebecca and I did some wedding plans - spray painting some picture frames and then we played games for a few hours before returning here to Lon and Loraines home for dinner and rest. I had a phone conversation with the bride and groom to be and then went down stairs where is appears we will be having a fun night of Wii going on.

No comments: