Thursday, January 13, 2011

Work, Play and Pampering the Girls











The girls played Wii with Lon and Lorraine last night and had a blast.
Then today, we went over to Rebecca's and did some last wedding stuff - the picture frames and the dying of rock salt purple for the center pieces. Then the girls both had their hair colored and cut from Diana, our Utah hair stylist and both girls got bangs and Kathryn went real blond and Kylie went brown...both girls look fantastic, even with their horrendous cold sores!!! Diana shaped up my hair also, but nothing drastic. We caught up on some of our Utah friends and the ward gossip before going out to The Pizza Factory for dinner....then here to Lon and Lorraine's where I plan on staying the rest of the night with a good book. The girls have gone down stairs to try and play Wii on their own...
Del, Michael, Lexi and Jordan all arrive tomorrow. We will have a busy tomorrow getting last minute things done and then meeting family and friends tomorrow night before the big day Saturday. Of course, my friend Charlie has arrived today, a week earlier than expected and so I am both emotional and tired, not a good combination for the weekend of my son's wedding. I will be taking slow, deep breaths for the next few days to make sure I stay calm and collected throughout all the upcoming events. I don't want anything ruined because of my lack of sleep or unexpected visitor....can't be about me....

1 comment:

Emily Leue said...

ooooooh keep baby away from cold sores!! we learned all about them in school - some babies can actually die from the herpes virus!! no bueno!