Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Cookies are Better Than Your Cookies!!

Kylie made cookies today too...and she blogged about them just as I was blogging about mine. But hers are a new recipe and sound WAY good...definitely better than my ordinary chocolate chip cookies.
Not that I would know because not only did I not have any of hers, but I haven't had any of mine either!! See, I don't eat the cookies once they're baked...I only eat the cookie dough. And then end up with the WORST tummy ache ever....it must be the raw eggs and stuff. But I can't help it. The cookie dough is just so good. Kathryn is the same way. She always begs me to 'make her cookies'...so she can pick in the dough. Which, we both do..by the spoonfuls...then I cook them up and she eats a few while I suffer through hours of a belly ache. You would think I would learn my lesson, but I don't...I do it every time.
So, while making the cookies, I put on facebook what I was doing and then waited for my nephew Sean to text. He always does...and he did tonight. So he and Becky and Becky's brother John came over for cookies and milk. I'm such a good mom...I mean AUNT.
Fun to have my cooking enjoyed by others.
If you notice, I never cook up all the dough at the same time...I always save some for the next day...to both pick in and cook up so we have fresh cookies and a new belly ache...
I can't help it.

No comments: