Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Keeping Fingers Crossed

You can open your eyes now Jordan...and breathe!!



It's not for sure...BUT, it's looking pretty good!!!
Guess who's moving to TEXAS?????
Yup yup yup yup!!!!!!
Jordan and Lexi will be moving to Texas in January and I am so excited I can't stand it!!!! That will mean that all my children will be here starting in January as Kathryn will just have finished her Fall semester at BYU Idaho too...
ALL TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!
What great fun we will have...
Lexi has applied to a nursing school here in Texas and we're just waiting to hear if she made it in. And I THINK Jordan will be finishing his schooling down here too.
Won't this be wonderful??!! I'm hoping so.
So, keeping fingers crossed that all goes as planned.
I couldn't be more pleased.

No comments: