Sunday, July 31, 2011

Preston's Mommy Turns Twenty -Two

Today was my pretty girl's birthday. Kylie turned 22 today...so grown up...such a good woman, wonderful wife and GREAT mother. I thought having her and my other children was the best thing in the world...but I'm thinking that grandchildren really are God's way of saying..'Nope, you only THOUGHT you were happy...let me introduce you to grandchildren...' He was right.
Preston with his Aunt Chica...best buds....they make each other smile.
But apparently, grandpa was Preston's best friend of choice tonight. He wanted to be with grandpa everywhere and in everything grandpa did. Jealous?? Me?? OF COURSE!!!!
Grandpa teaching Preston how to write his name...really Grandpa?? 'Never too young to learn the basics..'
Preston sees Lacey and....whoosh....he is off like a bullet to chase the poor puppy down. Nothing is off limits now...if Preston sees it and he wants it, then he walks to it now. So adorable to see him mobile now. He is in a whole new world. It will be our challenge to keep up with him now.
It is such a blessing to have him in our lives...I love being his grandma.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Now that he's mobile...you can lose those stinkin' 3 pounds! See, there is good in everything...(although it hasn't worked for me :)