Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Preston insisted on hanging out with grandpa in the office. So while grandpa was visiting with Mike, Preston decided to take all of grandpa's books off the book shelf. The picture is very small but priceless.



Preston started to walk this past week. Yep, he's mobile...cruising from place to place, spot to spot...and he's adorable. He loves to walk to people and then chase Lacey around too. Del went to Cabella's today and came home with a generator and a pop gun for Preston. It seems that Preston isn't as interested in the gun as he is the little red popper at the end. He loves to chew on it.

Because it was Saturday, and I didn't have to go in to work, I didn't shower nor do my hair. So while here, Kylie decided to play with my hair. For some reason, my girls get the biggest kick out of making me look...like the above picture. You would think that no shower, no make up and no hair done would suffice it for an 'ugly day'...but no, Kylie was determined that 'uglier COULD be achieved!!' And she succeeded!!! Uglier WAS achieved!!!!

I had to run to the bank this morning to cash my pay check and then I was going to have my nails filled and get a few groceries before going home. While at the bank, I reached out my window to get the money carrier that goes through the tube, but my pinky finger on my left hand caught the bar and jammed my fingernail all the way back to the quik. OMG!!! It hurt sooo badly!!! Started bleeding right away where the nail had been torn away from the finger. I screamed in pain and tried not to cry...but one or two tears escaped..
I went to have my nail looked at...it will most likely fall off in about a month or so, but in the meantime, the guy put an acrylic backing on it to help it from pulling away from my finger. It hurts like you know what...just to bump it hurts so I'm being very careful.
Del is over babysitting Preston tonight. I decided to stay home alone...just nice to have time to myself. Kylie, Mike and Preston will be coming over tomorrow to dinner for Kylie's birthday. We will give her present then...she will LOVE it. I'm not going to say what it is because she reads my blog and I don't want her to see what it is before manana. She'll be turning 22...big girl.
Speaking of big girl...I've gained 3 pounds back...again. Rough week. Ridiculous though to take it out on myself by over eating...I would have thought I would know how to comfort myself without stuffing my face by now...Seems like some pain can only be hidden with chocolate...I just need to get rid of the pain, which then??? Gets rid of the chocolate.
bahahahaha....

No comments: