Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Adding Insult to Injury




I had no idea these pictures would be so small as they were the first pictures I have taken on my phone and then transferred to my picture folder....so you can barely see what they show....
Yeah...I took that front fender right over the curb at work..and then while trying to back off the curb, took off the fender of the car. Not like this poor car hasn't been through enough already with Kathryn having driven it for over a year before she left it for me to have...or at least, what was left of it...
So Del had to come with his trusty measuring and duct tape to somehow get me home at least. And it has held together with the duct tape for at least...well, two days so far. But it won't be long before something a little more permanent has to be done. The duct tape is already peeling away and I am hoping not to get stranded on my way to or from work.
How ghetto...really.

No comments: