Sunday, July 3, 2011

Two Months til 'Cruise Time'

These are usually very inconvenient, so I don't do them very often; only twice before. But I'm going to try them for the two months before the cruise and then probably remove them when I get home. It's fun to hear them 'clickity clickity' on the piano though.
I started trying to get some 'color' about 4 months ago. My family teases me about how I tan in my back yard and forget to do my 'underarms'. So when I lift my arms up, I've got a white streak down each of my underarms where they have still not seen the sun.
Those last 10 pounds!!! They don't seem to want to part from my mid section. I am, and have been stuck at the same weight for the past two months. I've lost 38 pounds...varying between 36 and 38 every other day. Should I give up??? NEVER!!!!! But I'm finding where I now have extra skin just hanging around with no where to go, especially my arms. Does this mean I'll have to exercise to tone up those flabby areas??? Same answer..NEVER!!!

Of course, this will be the end result when I am finished with the Marlys Packard Lott make-over..... BAHAHA!!! I could only wish. No, THIS is how long I am trying to grow out my hair. It will probably take until the end of this year to get it this length and will drive me crazy through the whole process....but I'm going to do it. Otherwise, the only thing I have in common with the gorgeous lady above is...my eye color!!

No comments: