Sunday, September 18, 2011

Always Something

We've got two sick cars, one sick dog, my mother in law is on her death bed and BYU lost in football again last night. The van will be finished being fixed tomorrow...$1500 approximately..CHA CHING!! Then, the car will go in on Wednesday and will most likely cost the same amount...more CHA CHING!! Lacey has kennel cough; started two days ago and she has been coughing a terrible cough ever since. I feel so bad for her but it also causes for sleepless nights for us too. Del's mom Shirley, has been in the hospital for over a week; broke her hip and has been recovering but took a BAD turn for the worse. He even tried to talk to her the other day and she was completely incoherent - almost in a coma. He is leaving this weekend, Friday and will go to Utah to spend the week with her. The last time he went to spend some time with one of his parents, his father died on him during the visit. I'm not looking forward to this. But Del feels strongly that he needs to be up there with her. And then BYU got hammered last night by the University of Utah. It shouldn't really matter when it comes to things of significance, but it does to me. In the same sentence as my mother in law dying? No...but the next paragraph. AND, I've gained 3 pounds...
I'm going to hell...pretty sure of it.

No comments: