Friday, September 2, 2011

Family Picture Night

IS HE JUST THE CUTEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN??????
We had our family pictures taken Thursday night...September 1st as part of our family reunion activities and this is just a sample of what they will look like.
I hired Anne Copeland, a good friend of ours in the ward, to take our pictures, but she won't allow me to pay her. So, I am going to have to come up with something really special to thank her for her kindness. But she took us to an old part of the city of McKinney...Kylie's family wore baby blue as their main color...with jeans...Jordan and Lexi were in a pretty pale yellow and then Del, Kathryn and I were in a peachy/salmon color with jeans and white to accent. We all looked really good.
Anne took pictures of us as a group, then individual families then some random shots of us as a family. I was thrilled with the ten pictures she put on her website to tease us into an anxious waiting game now for her to finish editing and photo shopping the rest for us. She promises to have them finished by the time we get back from our cruise. I am soo excited to see how they will turn out. We had a great time...

No comments: