Monday, September 12, 2011

Cruisin' Day 2

Day 2 found us 'at sea', meaning we stayed on the ship. So the shopping started for the girls in the jewelry shop on ship buying themselves $10 watches as each of them had forgotten theirs at home.
Ready for a day of fun on the ship...
and picture taking...
Mike and I playing a few rounds of ping pong...I whooped him once.
He kicked my butt twice...at least.
Del and I enjoying some of the travels.
Some of us had to work for our fun..
A joint 'vomiting' moment...JK...enjoying the scenery.
A father daughter moment with Kathryn.
Another moment with another daughter, Kylie.
Me and my girls just chillin...one of our MANY moments together.
The kids enjoying the hot tub - dad and I passed.
My first night of lobster...so good.
Jordan and Lexi on formal night.
Mike and Kylie on formal night.
The parentals...on formal night.
Beautiful Kathryn on formal night.
The Lott Family on formal night.
Another pose on formal night.
Kylie, Kathryn and mom...
The kids having their 'virgin' drinks...RIGHT!!??
The first night of ice cream...my first and only.
Now these three put away the ice cream..
and this one gave them a run for their money.
Out of our formal wear and relaxing at karaoke night.
More Karaoke night
Holding up the bar at karaoke night.....

No comments: