Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lord's Tender Mercies

Yesterday was Kathryn's birthday.  I tried to make sure I called her, texted her, emailed her and facebooked her, all to make sure she knew she was loved and adored.  Many others expressed their birthday wishes to her also.
In the late afternoon, she called me.  She was swinging, alone, at her favorite place in Utah, Lindon Park.  She was crying.  I asked her why.  She said, 'Because I am happier than I have ever been before in my life'.
I was so relieved, and grateful to a loving Heavenly Father that reminded Kathryn, that she is loved, above all, by Him, His daughter.
Things are falling into place for her...prayers are being answered and she is feeling hopeful and encouraged by good things that are happening in her life.
I am so proud of her and her current choices and attitude.  I pray for her...and love her deeply.
Thank you dear Father, for your tender mercies.



No comments: