Thursday, January 30, 2014

One Month Down, Eleven More To Go

So the year has started off with a bang....
We had a record month at the office - best month since doctor opened her office 2 years ago.
The most 'starts' in a month she had had to this point was 11, and I had that back in November.  With her first treatment coordinator, it had been 9.  I was determined I was going to do better.
Today was the last working day of January.
We ended the month with 14 starts!  We produced $54,000. and collected $29,000.
I make a bonus of $25 per start - for a $350 bonus check next week.
I couldn't be more excited - and Dr. Henao is even more pleased than I am!!!
Now, to keep up the precedence will be another matter to deal with.
But, I'm up for the challenge.
I love my job, I love my boss and I love this challenge.
Bring on February!!

No comments: