Wednesday, January 7, 2009

In Living Color

So, if you look closely, you can see how this bruise has started it's rainbow of colors..mostly purple. As the day has progressed, so has the width and depth of the bruise. It's much worse in person, as Kathryn found out at Young Women's tonight. Several people made comments of how bad it looked. She's using the story that her drunken mother couldn't handle the pressure today of needing to feed her only child the only meal of the day and snapped., planting a good one on her daughter. We'll go with that for today. I'm going to take pictures again in the morning or tomorrow sometime. She's sure getting a lot of attention from it...but it's her birthday; the attention SHOULD be on her.
Tomorrow will be a new day though..and a new story of how it happened. Should be good.

1 comment:

Adam and Jess said...

So how exactly did she get hit in the eye at school? Looks kinda painful. It makes me feel older realizing that all of the cousins I used think of as young are getting older and more mature. I definitely didn't look my age then, heck I still don't look my age.