Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's That Time of Year

I'm flying my colors.
So there is no mistake, I am a BYU fan - I bleed BLUE - through and through - deep deep BLUE.
Jordan posted our colors today on the outside of the house.
I have high expectations this year for BYU, sustained by much faith and prayers.
I remain faithful in each game til the final tick on the clock. I NEVER walk away from a game, no matter the score. I'm in my seat until the last player leaves the field.
When we win, I don't act surprised but celebrate with confidence and joy.
IF we lose, I defend each player and their plays and the coach and his decisions.
By the end of the season, I am a complete and utter mess, both mentally and physically.
But I enjoy the ride and I enjoy each season.
So, let the Season begin...
GO COUGARS!!!!

No comments: