Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Weekends Are For Family Fun













Weeknights seem to go by so quickly and they are just too short to really get anything done each night before it's time to go to bed. So that's why we play on the weekends.
I try to have some type of family get together every weekend - especially while Jordan is here at home. And this past weekend wasn't any different.
My sister Elaine and her family have been out of town for a Moon family reunion and we are certainly needing to get together with them. So that left cousins Sean and Becky and Mike and Kylie. of course, each even has to be based around food first - and good food at that. Chipotle was the theme for Saturday night with homemade salsa/pico de gallo - YUM YUM YUM!!! Then we played games and of course, the laughs with the computer.
Sunday night was with Mike and Kylie and just our little family - more games and desserts. But I took the time to really study the faces of my dear family. They are fun to be with...even with the ups and downs we seem to experience and the good and bad times, I love each member of my little family. I wouldn't trade a one of them...
Maybe two, but not just one of them.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Whatever is on that computer must be more exciting than you are...they didn't look up from it ONCE!