Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Few Kindnesses

Cards, flowers and gift cards from some special
family and friends.
From Amy LeBaron.....a very special gift from a very special friend.

The cards were pretty cute too. Jordan gave me the cutest homemade card with homemade paper flowers from Lexi. So glad Jordan married into 'creativity, charm and class'. Kathryn brought me the balloon with a gift card on the bottom. The roses were from Sean and Becky with a quite humorous card that said...'When You're Older... 'getting high means your blood sugar and cholesterol'....'getting lucky means finding your car in the parking lot'...'getting action means your fiber kicked in'...'and getting a good piece means you get the very first slice of your birthday cake'. Susan Robb brought a humorous card with a Panera gift card and Panera cookies...little Keeton Hendren brought me a cupcake and adorable homemade card...and Del took me out for dessert to Chili's to have chocolate lava molten cake at the end of the day.
It made for a very special 52nd birthday.

1 comment:

Mike'n'Amy said...

I'm so excited to get to read this. You make me smile from "Lott's wife" right on down the list!