Sunday, January 29, 2012

SLACKER!!!!!!

Okay...
I have been so busy the past three weeks that I have failed to take the time to remember it all.
I haven't taken pictures.
I haven't written anything down.
And I haven't remembered.
And I KNOW there were a few things I should have remembered!!! I NEEDED to remember...and now, I can't.
So, I need to slow up a little.
I need to get back to getting my life prioritized and doing the things that are important to me...
Back to walking....every night....
back to losing weight and keeping it off.
Back to spending time with my family - especially Mike and Kylie. I need to MAKE time to be with them.
Back to taking pictures and writing memories down.
Back to my life...and getting er dun!!!!
I've been a slacker...
No more slackin'!!!!

Asparagus instead of avocado...
Pavarotti instead of paparazzi...

Del being a 'gangsta' at Kylie's house...
Del spraying his drink all out of his mouth on everyone...

Primary kids saying funny things...

No comments: