Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Monday Night is Family Night






I had a short work day and was done by 3:00, so I came home and with Jordan and Lexi's help, we did up a yummy YUMMY homemade clam chowder, cornbread and peach cobbler dinner for a fun family night get together. And it was GOOD!! Perfect for the cold rainy day we were having and Kathryn, Becky and I had all been sick, so it was great 'comfort' food also.
After dinner, the guys watched the LSU/Alabama championship game while the girls were in for a great story telling session in the kitchen by Kylie. Preston ran all over trying to keep up with both groups in the opposites room and I stayed in the kitchen cleaning up where I had really been from 3:00 on. I didn't mind though. When the whole group is together, I like them to have the chance to intermingle and get to know each other better,
It was a fun night for us all.

1 comment:

Sean and Becky said...

So fun! Thanks for the invite!