Saturday, January 14, 2012

'JIMMER' for My Birthday

Mike and Kylie were the only one's who had not given me a birthday present. I didn't expect one until Kylie mentioned a day after my birthday that they would be giving me my gift later in the week.
That 'later in the week' came last night after I got home from work.
Guess who the Mavericks are playing tonight in Dallas??? Yes, the Sacramento Kings.
Guess who starts for the Kings?
Yes, Jimmer....
GUESS WHO GOT TICKETS TO THE GAME TONIGHT????
Yep....Mike and Kylie gave me tickets to the game tonight to go and see Jimmer play!!!!
So, it will be a double date...Mike and Kylie are going to go with Del and me and I get to go watch Jimmer play some pro basketball. This is sooooo cool. I'm pretty excited...kind of like a teenage school girl..
WHAT WILL I WEAR!!!???

No comments: