Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Still Laughing....

I went to work early this morning, but by 10:00 am, we had no patients and a lot of nothing to do, so our office manager said I could go home.
Lexi was at work and when I came in the kitchen, I could hear that Jordan was in the shower, so i decided to get on the computer here at the kitchen table, which faces the hallway leading back to Jordan's bedroom.
Yes, it happened just like you are imagining it did.
Not knowing that I was home, Jordan came prancing down the hallway...buck naked.
Of course, he screamed...then I laughed ....and haven't really quit laughing since.
Poor Jordan...
I'm not quite sure who needs therapy more...me or Jordan.
Jordan is pretty sure it's him.
I'm pretty sure it's him too.
I found it hilarious.

1 comment:

Michelle Packard Bowler said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!