Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm Thankful

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.
So many of my friends and family have spent each day of this month expressing something different  for which they are grateful.  I've done that before; in fact, I think I did it two years ago and really liked thinking of something different each day for which I was extremely grateful to have in my life.
I didn't do it this year.  Not that I don't have so much to be grateful for, but i just didn't want to NOT remember something just because I ran out of days, or I forgot something on another day.
And the picture...the picture is soooo accurate.  I am allowing little or NO stress this year during the Holidays.  I refuse to not be happy - not have and make wonderful memories...not feel the true happiness of the Season.  I WILL remember my Savior this Season and give Him all glory and honor for all that I love and enjoy.  I don't need to break it down into a daily dose of gratitude....I feel it all...and I AM completely consumed with gratitude.
Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

No comments: