Friday, November 9, 2012

It's Time to Think PINK

I wrote the cutest post yesterday here on my blog and when Kylie went to look at it, her eyes went wide and she screeched 'MOM, we haven't told people her name yet!!'.
Delete...
Of course I had sweet baby girls name written across the very top of my blog....and all throughout the paragraphs...so I had to delete the whole thing.  And it was so good too.
So, to all of you, (maybe the one or two) that had actually read the post, and saw our sweet baby girls name, please put it out of your mind until Mike and Kylie see fit to share her name with the world.
I've not written a lot about the upcoming arrival of our sweet granddaughter but time is short.  Kylie is due next month and so it's time to kick things in gear and get ready for this little one to arrive.
Today, I took Kylie to Lowe's and we bought the paint for the baby's room...I decided that my gift to Kylie for Christmas was going to be covering the cost to do the nursery for this little girl.  So, paint was purchased today and in the near future, we will go and get some things to make some crafts she wants up on the walls and then I will start the painting of the crib and chest of drawers we have over here at the house.  They will be painted white.  Del will be making a changing table top for the chest of drawers and then one or two shelves that will go up on the wall.  All will be painted white.
This is fun...getting ready for a baby girl. 

Speaking of babies... Funny story..
Apparently, a woman in KENYA gave birth to twin boys on Tuesday, election day.
Want to take a guess what she named them???
Yes, there is now a black Mitt Romney!!
Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are their names.