Saturday, November 3, 2012

Slightly Worried

I was surprised when Del was sick a few weeks ago...enough to actually keep him home from church.
But now, my surprise has me a little more concerned and worried than I would normally be.
Del is sick again.  The same thing as last time but a little worse and a little more taxing on him this time.  He's actually going to stay home from church again tomorrow AND he didn't even go outside the past two days.
His lungs...and breathing is difficult for him.  He's been sicker the past three weeks more than he has the past ten years.  That causes me some worry.
He turns 55 in a few weeks.  He's still as strong as an ox and as stubborn as a ...you know...but I can see where he is starting to slow up a little with this illness.
I pray for him.
He needs to be well.

No comments: