Monday, December 29, 2014

It's All a Blur


















Christmas has come and gone.
I only remember a few details though as since the day after Christmas, I have been sick with the worst head cold EVER!  Thank heavens I took some pictures of the whole event so that I could at least look back on them and have some recollection of some details.
Preston got dinosaurs.
Madi got horsies.
I got huge canvases of my grandchildren for my home and pots and pans from Jordan and Lexi.
And Del snuck in a little nap.
We were exhausted by the end of the day.
We got Mike and Kylie's family a trampoline.
Jordan and Lexi's family a new set of dishes and silverware.
And Kathryn, we gave $500 cash and a trip to the Indoor Skydiving place -
It was a nice Christmas.

Since being sick, Madi had her 2 yr birthday yesterday, Del conducted a funeral Saturday, attended an anniversary party and temple night...all without me.  I missed church and all activities for three days.Hopefully, this head cold will get lonesome and leave and I can get back to enjoying the holidays.

No comments: