Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The British Are Coming...


Elaine called me last week and let me know she was flying mom down for a few days to attend the wonderful Christmas concert of the singing choir Elaine is a member of.  She wanted to know when we could all get together.  My mother has never seen either Madison or Emerson, so I was really excited.  But Madi ended up being sick last night and so only got to meet our little Emerson.
My mom looks great.  We exchanged big hugs and loves, of which I was able to enjoy all day today as I could smell her Youth Dew Perfume on my lab coat when ever I moved.  It made me smile.  Tomorrow night will be the concert, and then mom will fly out the next day.  A short visit, but enough to have a four generation picture taken with Jordan and his little Em.
So glad to have you here mom.

No comments: