Thursday, April 20, 2017

Scavenger Hunt At Nana's House




















We had been missing our little Crump grandchildren, so we planned a special Saturday in March, where I planned a very detailed and fun scavenger hunt for them.  I had directions to finding several items that I had hidden all through the backyard and forest out in the back.  I had activities for them to do and directions for them to follow - all in poem form with hidden secrets. And they each had an adult partner - Preston with Kylie and Madi with Papa.  They had a great time.
Then we had them play on the slip and slide and the playhouse and swing set before naps were had, and then we took them all to Chick-filet for dinner.  By the end, I was exhausted, but so glad to have spent such a wonderful time with the kids.

No comments: