Tuesday, January 28, 2020

'A Puzzle Within A Puzzle' - Christmas 2019

This note came with a wrapped gift.
Of course, upon opening the gift, it was this puzzle.

I started on the puzzle Christmas Day, and within hours of starting, realized it was going to  be probably the most difficult puzzle I have done yet.

I recruited everyone to help

You came over to visit?  You helped.

You lived here?  You helped.

From the oldest to the youngest helped.

Days and days we worked on the puzzle.

After 8 days, we were getting very close to done.

On the 9th day, at 3:30 in the morning, I finished the puzzle.

This was then given to me later that same morning.
Another clue, with another puzzle.

I finished this puzzle in just 3 hours and was es tactic to see this picture!
It meant we were going to Italy!!!

To confirm that guess, Del gave me this calendar full of beautiful places in Italy.
But still left unanswered to the puzzle was when we were going. That information, he said would come later.

No comments: