Monday, March 21, 2022

Mexico Day 6











 EXCURSION DAY!!!

A beautiful weather day filled with sailing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, whale and turtle watching, dolphins, and enjoying the ocean breeze.  I was so glad that we had all decided to go and spend the day together.  I'm not a real water in the ocean person.  Not because I don't like to swim, but I don't like to swim with other things in the water.  Afraid of drowning?  Maybe a little.  But I just have no strength to get in and out of the water - .  But Del loved it. Took him 5-6 tries to get up and down on the paddle board - but he never gave up.  Again, great food, great company, great adventures and beautiful scenery.  So glad we were all there together.  We sure had some great laughs and stories to tell.

Dinner, games and a walk on the beach with Del ended our beautiful day.







No comments: