Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Season Changes

Oh My Gosh...
Is that a beautiful picture or what?? And...it's a real place.
Not Texas, mind you, which is probably the first reason I miss living in Utah or Idaho. Because it IS in Utah...in fact, I remember many a morning in Utah waking up to a day that looked like this outside my front or back windows of my house.
Fall...I love this time of year. I love the colors...the smells...the feel of the cold on my face in the early morning...the food, the fires in the fireplace, the aroma of the lit candles, the total ambiance of the autumn season. I love the jeans, boots and sweaters...the hot chocolate or apple cider...the stocking hats and the gloves to keep my hands warm.
I love the hugs and kisses I get from Del and the snuggling up on the couch to watch a movie. I love the warmth of blankets and socks on my feet as I jump into bed at night in between the cold sheets.
I love football season....watching game after game, week after week while eating my bowl of popcorn. I love yelling at the ref's and the quarterback when he throws an interception. I love screaming when BYU wins or the Green Bay Packers. And right now, watching the Rangers play in the World Series. No NBA right now because of a lock out, but I love watching all the sports.
I love it all...
don't you?

1 comment: