Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanks Girls...

I love my sisters...and daughters.
Elaine has been the best over the past year...and Rebecca WOULD HAVE BEEN if I had let her...but I didn't tell her anything. And then of course, Kylie and Kathryn have been an answer to my prayers.
Every single one of them could have shunned me in shame and disowned me from embarrassment. But nope, they have all been very loving and understanding of my struggles and heartache.
And it's time for me to thank them.
Thank you...for listening when I just needed a listening ear.
Thank you...for not asking questions when I couldn't explain.
Thank you...for not condemning me when I told you what I was comfortable sharing.
Thank you...for crying with me.
Thank you...for not calling me stupid...or wondering 'why' or 'how' I could...
Thank you...for knowing that I would eventually heal and move on.
Thank you...for knowing that I still have my occasional 'tender days' and that it doesn't mean anything more than 'a memory' tugged a heart string that day.
Thank you...for knowing that I did, I do and I always will love my husband.
Thank you...for making me see the humor in a moment when I thought I could only see the pain.
Thank you...for knowing that my past is the past...and trusting me to have the strength to see clearly my future...and that if for any reason whatsoever, things become 'cloudy' once again, that I can turn to any one of you to help clear my blurred vision.

Thank you for a bazillion more things...but, those are the basics.
It's a closed topic of conversation now...both here, in private or public.
But my thank you's will always be there...now and always.
Thanks girls...and I love you.

No comments: