Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Having to Apologize...A LOT!!

I have company coming for the holidays.
I work full time.
I have 2 sick daughters and a sick grandson that I keep trying to help get better by helping whenever I can.
I have friends from a past ward and friends from a new ward inviting us to parties.
I have a pregnant daughter waiting to deliver 'any day now', per her OBGYN.  I am 'on call'.
I have committed to two singing requests for this week.
I have extended family holiday requests - none of which are falling on dates that I am available.  GUILT!!
I have a husband who is just recently thrown into pots of boiling water - job and church oriented.
Goodies for home teaching/visiting teaching families -
New Neighborhood Christmas Party.
My mother -in -law is staying for 3 weeks.  Need to buy sheets for her bed.
Del has decided TODAY, we're not finished Christmas shopping.
I have a Primary lesson to prepare and Preston to babysit tomorrow night.
I'm hosting two Christmas dinners at my new home.
And did I mention I'm working full time?  Meaning 12 hour days??

I'm sorry - to all those who will be offended that I didn't put them on my 'to do list' this year.
But this year, I just can't 'do it all' as I have tried to do in years past.
But Merry Christmas to All!!

No comments: