Monday, December 10, 2012

'Only in Hell, Dad.'

Kathryn makes me laugh...she's pretty funny...has a great sense of humor but is also pretty realistic with her future.(ha ha).
Last week, on Sunday, she STUNNED me by getting up in the morning and getting ready for church.  Del was sick and was needing to stay home, so Kathryn said she would go with me.  When I asked her about it, she said 'I figure I'm going to hell', of which Del replied, 'So you're going to swing by church on your way??'.  Okay, so they're both pretty funny.
Kathryn eats, sleeps and goes to work...mostly the sleep and goes to work.  She stays in bed unless there's a reason to get out of it.
Today, she even texted Del from bed...'I think I'm going to die', of which Del replied..'I didn't know there was texting in the after life; you've taught me something new.'  Kathryn's response?
'Only in Hell, Dad.'

No comments: