Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Take a Picture!


Del and I are not 'getting dressed up' and 'going out' type people.  In fact, we usually don't unless there is a party we have been invited to attend and we feel obligated or actually WANT to go....which is seldom.  We are 'stay at home in our pajama's' people...especially me.  And I'm even more of a party animal than Del is, if you can imagine that.
So when we DO get dressed up, we make sure someone takes our picture, cuz it just doesn't happen that often.  The above pictures were taken last Friday night before going to our annual Christmas party with our Texas friends.  I didn't wear my glasses but actually DID put make up on.  I just had my haircut that morning - short again.  I'm noticing I need to get the 8 pounds I've gained this past year, back OFF!!!  Kathryn and I have started a great diet....both of us hoping to get to the same weight by April 1st - then we're going to reward ourselves with a new outfit, or something.  She has 30 to lose, I have 12.  Hard work, but we'll do it together.  Del, of course, looks great.
So, Kathryn took our picture!

No comments: