Friday, December 28, 2012

Madison Paige Crump

And she is beautiful.
This is my new granddaughter, Madison Paige Crump.
She was born at 2:42 p.m., weighed 7 pound 11.6 oz and was almost 20 inches long.
And she will have a story to tell.  I was invited by Mike and Kylie to be the photographer of this wonderful event and, if I do say so myself, I got some GREAT pictures.  None of those will be posted yet, as I promised Kylie I would give her the opportunity to crop and edit them to her likes and dislikes and then only put on what she allowed.  The above pic was one Kylie took from her cell phone to be posted on facebook for all to be introduced to this sweet child.
I witnessed the whole birth, and for not having even seen the birth of my OWN children, this was an awe inspiring experience.  It was truly a miracle and a sacred experience.  I watched MY daughter give birth to HER daughter.  There is nothing quite like it.  Direct from from our Father in Heaven.  What a gift.
I feel so blessed.
Welcome, sweet Madison Paige, to our family.
We love you already.

No comments: