Thursday, February 21, 2013

02-21-13 cont...11:00 p.m.

I sent a text late tonight to Becca asking her if there were any results from daddy's visit to the neurologist Tuesday.  The doctor is able to notice a significant decline in daddy's Parkinson's Disease and decided to increase his medications, hoping it will help with some of the symptoms he is suffering.  Becca also said that yesterday and today have been terrible days for daddy.  He's not eating at all now and so she asked if they could try and feed him some textured food to maybe encourage him to eat 'real ' food.  He said he discouraged it, but would let them try tomorrow for breakfast, since he's eating so very little right now.
Becca also mentioned that Jaryn, one of daddy's speech therapists, said he felt that daddy was on his 'way out', meaning 'dying', but that could still mean weeks to a month.  Becca said she felt the same from looking at him today.
I told her I would be waiting for her call.  And when I get it, I will go.
I've decided I want to be there.

No comments: