Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happenings

Day by day, my daddy is starting to regain some of his strength.   But they have since taken him to a care facility where the physical therapist works with him every day with his legs, arms, hands and eating.  He's not talking very much and he is still not eating enough, but they are being very hopeful that he will continue to improve.  Still trying to decide when I am going to be able to go and see him.

This is Kylie's arm..in the ER on Thursday night.  Appears she started to hemorrhage  and lost a lot of blood.  This went on for two days and even a little more today until we were able to get her a prescription.  She's had severe cramping and just a lot of post delivery complications, but hopefully, it is starting to get better.  I spent time with her Thursday and Friday, Kathryn helped both days also and Mike has been with her today.  It has had us all a little worried with this weekend being Madison's blessing and all.


So Wednesday, after I found out I didn't get the job at the bank, I started the job hunting process again, getting on line and looking at craiglist for the city of Aubrey.  Sure enough, just that day, another listing for a job at Mustang SUD - a utility company business, looking for a receptionist etc.  I printed off the application form, filled it out and faxed it in bright and early Thursday morning.  I also sent my resume via email and that afternoon, they called me, scheduling an interview for next Tuesday in the morning.
Fingers crossed again, hoping things will be encouraging on another job opportunity.
Just don't know what is supposed to work out and what isn't...if I am supposed to wait for the ENT dr's office job or if I should be getting something else in the meantime.
Putting total faith and trust in the Lord that whatever is supposed to happen, will happen.  But I have to continue to do my part in making something happen.
So, another interview is scheduled.

No comments: