Thursday, October 23, 2014

Another Sunday Night Means More Pictures










My kids make fun of me because of how many pictures I always seem to be taking of every move my grandchildren make.  I want to document everything so I have something to look back on and remember what happened.
Okay..Yes..I do get carried away sometimes - to the point that Jordan asked me last Sunday, 'How many different times can you take pictures of dad and Preston making smoothies and milkshakes?'
Well, I guess the answer is...every time they make them, I will be taking a picture of it.  Preston will always remember that he and Papa made milkshakes together and that when Preston came out to Papa's farm, he always got to play outside, make a fire, play in the dirt and make milkshakes.
And then there's Madi.
Yes...that picture of her is her climbing up the ladder in the chicken coop.  We were all doing other things and not watching her and the next thing I knew, there she was...trying to join the chickens in their laying area...Mike about lost his marbles, he was so grossed out.  I found the whole thing funny enough that instead of running to get her out, I ran over with the camera to document the humor of it.  Mike was NOT amused.  But I have the picture to bring me many years of smiles and fond memories.

No comments: