Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Bliss Halloween Carnival








Every Year, my office joins with the neighboring offices, and we throw a Halloween Carnival for all of our family, patients and friends. This year, our office was..'The Bliss Witches', minus Becky, who had been in a car accident and couldn't be there.  But we had a lot of fun dressing up and handing out candy.
Of course, my main fun was seeing my grandchildren come - and not recognize me at first.  In fact, I put poor little Emerson into tears at first, until he heard my voice and realized it was his Nana.  The same with Madi - Preston came in, looked at me strangely, and then said - 'Oh, it's my Nana'.  Madi wouldn't even come in the door until I started talking to her - and even then, she stuck right with Papa and wouldn't let me hold her or touch her for about an hour.  She did NOT like her Nana being a green wicked witch -
Friday Night is Halloween and Mike and Kylie have invited us all to go out and go trick or treating with the kids.  More fun to come...

No comments: