Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It's Time For Some Football!!


One of the first games of the season was BYU against University of Texas Longhorns - which, are, of course, our sweet neighbors.  You know, the neighbors that played the sneaky trick on us by putting fake eggs out in our chicken coop when they first started laying??  Yeah, THOSE neighbors.
Karma - the Saturday morning of the game, I went out and plastered their front flower garden with BYU signs I had made the night before.  They appreciated the joke and the friendly rivalry, of which we won hands down.  BYU is going to have a great season...
I also have a new football buddy - Yes, we welcome our newest little cougar fan, Emerson.  And he really does love to watch football on tv.  I think he likes the colors of the uniforms and all the movement.  Fun to have a fellow fan to cheer with me.

No comments: