Monday, April 5, 2021

Only Emerson (April 5, 2021)

 

One day, when Emerson came over to the house to play, I asked him if he would go out and collect the eggs from the chicken coop for me.  It saved me a trip from having to go out, plus, he loves to find them almost as much as I do.  So, he went in the house and got the plastic container to collect the eggs, and then skipped off to the chicken coop.  In the meantime, I got to doing things with Evie and it wasn't until about 30 minutes later that I hollered out to Emerson, asking if he had collected the eggs for me?  He proudly brought the eggs over to me and I thanked him when he still was standing a little distance from me.  It wasn't until he was right by my side, that I was able to see the details of his collected eggs.  On every single egg, he had drawn a smiley face, saying that they were 'happy chickens'.  

I asked Emerson how he knew that the chickens were happy?  He replied with 'cuz I took an xray of them!'  Of course he did!!!  So clever.

No comments: