Tuesday, April 6, 2021

The Time Has Come

 As you can see from the previous 5 entries, I posted on Monday April 5, 2021.

Today is Tuesday April 6th, 2021. 

Those posts were all from last year.  I just quit posting for about 8 months. And what I HAVE posted, is very vague and non detailed.   It's not as if there hasn't been plenty to say.  There has been MORE than plenty to say.  I just haven't been able to say it.  There haven't been words for the feelings I have been experiencing over the past 6 months.  It has just been too much.  But I can't just get on my blog one day and say what's going on without giving a heads up to prepare for the drama of it all.  A part of me will have to go stone cold hearted in order to share what has emotionally torn me apart.  But in order to share it, I will not be able to FEEL it at the same time.  Which is totally contradictory to what I am used to in this blog.  

I'll be covering the following things in the next few blogs - all of which have already happened months ago, but I'm finally documenting for my posterity.

     Donald Trump lost the Presidential election to Joe Biden in November, so we have a new president of the United States.

     My sister Rachel, has been diagnosed with both bi-lateral breast cancer and liver cancer - she's been given 6 months to live.

     My youngest daughter and her husband had their first baby, Peyton Adel Malone in February.

     Kathryn Kidney stones, grandkids and Nana's day.

     My mother's recent heart diagnosis.

A few of those topics have become all consuming to me, as you can imagine, and brought with them very emotional and exhausting feelings and situations.  I have felt VERY disconnected with life the past 6 months; like living in a daze.  But reality has now reached the moment of confrontation - it has arrived and I am face to face with having to accept what will happen.  I'm not ready.  But being ready won't matter when reality hits.

No comments: