Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Pretty...Pretty Flower"



It's Springtime, and thanks to Kathryn and my nephew Sean, I have beautiful flowers planted in my new flower bed in the front of my house. Not many, but enough to make me smile and feel like my yard is pretty. I will enjoy these flowers for months and months...
I have had three of my children, Jordan, Kylie and Michael, trying to call me today to tell me the details of the BYU men's basketball game in the NCAA March Madness first game. Del and I have taped it and we are planning on watching it tonight after Del gets home from work. All three of them are dying to spill the beans. My stomach is in knots.
The result better be worth this anxiety attack I'm having...
Go Cougars!!!

1 comment:

Sean and Becky said...

I feel like it looks REALLY good, and Kathryn didn't do much of the work...just kidding. Baha i made a funny.