Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Snowfall





My nephew Sean was promised a yummy Sunday pot roast dinner today in return for the planting of my beautiful flowers in my flower garden. But when I awoke to the above pictures, I told him at church that dinner was cancelled as I was pretty sure my flowers were dead.!!! Del shoveling snow brought back memories of our years in Idaho and Utah. Quite the little storm. The snow was mostly melted off the streets by the time church was over, but we'll have snow in the yard probably through tomorrow.
I hope my flowers survive this.
And dinner and games ended up being a fun time for all.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Your poor flowers!! We have had crazy weather too, but nothing like that. Those pansies could use a hair blower right about now...

Sean and Becky said...

We're glad that you still fed us! The dinner (and company) was amazing as always. :)