Monday, March 12, 2012

Let There Be NO Confusion....

Truth IS what it is...
and just because one may choose not to believe what truth is does NOT change the fact of it's validity.
God's laws are His laws.
His word is His word.
And His justice will be served whether you choose to believe or not.
And today, I have found it necessary to make sure that those I love, know, under no uncertain terms, that I do NOT condone nor support unrighteous choices, actions or decisions in their life that are contrary to God's law. And just as God loves each and every one of us unconditionally, I too, love them unconditionally, but do NOT, and never will agree with their wrong choices.
What is wrong, is wrong...and never will be right.
Wickedness never was/is happiness....and never will be.
I will not support them in sin.
And for this, I will NOT apologize.
So, when I tell you I love you unconditionally, please do NOT make the mistake of thinking or believing that I support you in your wrong choices...in sin.
I do NOT. And I don't want to hear about those choices in the future.
I hold myself to this same standard and accept nothing less from myself.
God will judge us all. I will not judge. But I will not condone nor support the wrong choices either.
To sit back and have to watch the results and fall out of certain choices is painful and heart breaking for me. And the worst is yet to come. Most of what is to come will be almost more than I can bare. But I cannot save those I love from the consequences of their choices.
Just as last year was almost 'my undoing', these next few months and years will be even more heart wrenching for me to endure as I watch happen what I cannot stop from happening. The lessons to be learned are going to be life changing one way or the other.
I only hope that all of us involved will be able to endure the fall out of...our choices.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

You nailed it on the head. I have been feeling this very same way about some choices that someone is making in their life. Someone that could ultimately break this mother's heart...