Monday, March 5, 2012

Sean Had a Birthday, Shout HOORAY!!!!





I love Sean. You would never know he's ONLY my nephew. I call him my 'other son'.
Yesterday was his 26th birthday and I wanted to make it special for him. So we had them over to dinner....steak, shrimp wrapped in bacon, potato salad, hot artichoke dip with Italian bread and a Mormon 'mixed cocktail'. Becky brought the wonderful birthday cake...frozen Ice Cream Snickers cake.
Aside from the burnt steak, over barbecued shrimp and too many onions in the potato salad, the dinner was wonderful. Oh well....a slight damper...(more than slight for me...I hate burned steak)...but we still all had a good time.
I love you Sean. Hairy face and all...(really, I DO love the beard).

1 comment:

Sean and Becky said...

So cute! Thank you so much for having us over, we love you guys!