Monday, September 24, 2012

The 'Locals' Come Out For a Good Cause













I'm pretty sure they are visitors...not locals, and the 'cause' was for a charity event 'Spokes for Hope'.  At least I THINK they are.  I haven't seen any of them at the local WalMart or the corner gas station, so I'm figuring they are just 'passing through' for charity.
But they were nice enough people.  I came through 'town' on my way home from work, dropped off all my groceries and then went right back out (4 minutes away) to go back and take pictures of the event.  It got to the point that many of them thought I was the 'local' photographer for the paper and they started 'posing' for the pictures I was taking.  Great people...just LOOKED like thugs.  That wasn't nice...but you know, they have a 'past' reputation..Harley Davidson, Hell Angels riding thugs.  But seriously, they're just down to earth, love riding bikes type of good people.  they just happen to take over our little city of Aubrey on Saturday afternoon and I thought it was picture worthy.

No comments: