Sunday, September 2, 2012

Utah: Day 4


Fast Sunday.  I had had a terrible night...sick tummy all through the night and so had very little if any sleep.  I finally fell asleep at about 7:30 a.m. and then was up at 10:30.
Lance and Rebecca got home from church after which Becca then went right in to a Young Women's presidency meeting.  I decided that in order to have the dinner ready by 5:00 when everyone would be coming, I was needing to get the stuffing made and the turkey in the oven.  I had it done by 2:00.  Then I went for a nap.
Mom and dad came over to dinner at around 5:00 and we had a great dinner, played games and then Becca and Lance skyped their whole family/children over all parts of the states.  It was fun to see each of them in their own little homes and Rachel (my sis) arriving in San Francisco to spend a week with Jenna in her hospital room.  I then decided to help clean things up while Becca visited with other company that had arrived earlier so I started in on the dishes.  People started to filter out the front door for home, and just as I was helping mom and dad out to their car, Becca, Lance and Austin called me in to the house to see some happenings in the kitchen.  Becca said I would want my camera.
She even came up with the post title for this blog entry -
"Thanks, but NO THANKS".
I guess I'm being asked NOT to help with the dishes anymore.  Used the 'dish' soap instead of the 'dishwasher' soap.
OOPS, MY BAD!!!!




No comments: