Sunday, May 1, 2011

'But ths is MY Space!'


Del's new job has him working with different people every week who are trying to train him in certain areas of expertise...and when those specific people are not in the office, he tends to make the decision to 'work from home'. And until I get a full time job, THAT decision to work from home is putting a kink in my works!!!
Yes, he does try to confine himself to his office...but he likes to know what I'm doing and when I'm going to do it. UGH :( !!! I'm not one that really likes to be accountable to anyone except the one who signs my paycheck. But if you're not paying me for my services, don't ask me questions!! I very much like to come and go at my leisure...no schedule...seldom wear a watch...I'm a free spirit when I can be.
So, I'm hoping that the busier Del gets at his new job, the more he needs to actually go IN to the office.
In the meantime, it appears I'm going to have company here at home tomorrow. SMILE :)
Does 'Empty Nest Syndrome' mean we both stay home...together????
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

1 comment:

Emily Leue said...

haha talk to my mother about this...she's been going through the same thing for a while...kinda funny...